1. Cookies are referring to a certain amount of data stored by our website to your computer or any eligible device (mobile device, tablet, etc.) and necessary for a proper functioning of the website. In each subsequent visit to our website, the browser returns the saved data to the server hosting our website. Cookies are commonly used to distinguish individual users, and user preferences are saved in them. Third-party websites are sometimes retrieved together with the loading of our website. Third parties usually help us monitor the traffic and visits to our website. In these cases, the data stored in cookies are sent by your browser to the servers hosting our websites.
2. Our website does not use any first-party cookies that would require your consent.
3. Our website uses third-party services that store their cookies to monitor the traffic and visits to our website. We have no control over their contents. However, your consent is required for their use. You can obtain more information about these cookies on the links listed for each of them:
· Google Analytics - https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
· Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
4. The following cookies are necessary for technical storage, needs of message transmission or provision of services requested by you provided through our website, and your consent to their use is thus not required (and the cookies are used directly by our website):
· Session – requires to keep relation of logged-in User (name: PHPSESSID; expiration time: - ; source: *.photolog.cloud)
· Session - requires to keep relation of logged-in User (name : photolog_session, expiration time : 2 hours ; source : *.photolog.cloud)
5. Our website uses third-party cookies to allow the functionality of some elements. We have no control over their contents.
Your consent is not necessary for their use. You can obtain more information about these cookies on the links listed for each of them:
● Third-party cookie – YouTube (for more information refer to https://policies.google.com/privacy)
● Third-party cookie – FontAwesome (for more information refer to https://fontawesome.com/privacy)
● Third-party cookie – Stripe (for more information refer to https://stripe.com/en-ro/privacy)
7. You can accept or reject cookies by changing your browser settings. You can even delete existing cookies. However, deactivation of cookies will make the use of this website difficult or impossible to use it properly.
In the list below you can find more information on how to deactivate cookies or how to manage cookie settings for your browser:
If you have/ use any other browser, please contact your browser developer to change cookies settings.